Saturday, November 13, 2010

On the road home

Just packing up in Canberra, heading to Sydney today, and then tomorrow flying back to Canada. And while it's been a fine thing to be in the same time zone as Ren and Patrick, I have to say the diet and exercise have taken a bit of a battering. "Ad hoc" would be a polite way of putting my commitment to things, which has confirmed I'm a weak, spineless man...

And - I'm missing the discipline of the eating and the exercise. The rest of the month is messy too, with two trips to the UK, but I somehow think it's going to be easier to do what I want to do, as I'll be out of the Black Hole of Temptation that is my parent's home.

And I've also had a lot of fun in Australia. So it's not all regret...

4 comments:

  1. You're almos 2/3 done man, finish strong! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Finish strong and travel safe! See you back on our side of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't stress on what you SHOULD HAVE done and NEED to do, just focus on what you ARE doing.
    And what you are doing is KICKING ASS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing it.
    Fitness is the vital attribute to learn kung fu and martial arts as without this, someone cannot achieve the goals.

    Kung Fu Leichhardt

    ReplyDelete