Tuesday, December 14, 2010

hanging on...

Hi everyone

I'm disappointed about how I've let the program dissipate over the last couple of weeks. "Sporadic" would be the best, by which I mean the politest, way to put things.

I've stayed good-ish on the diet, with occasional forays into chocolate being the biggest hurdle.

And the exercise has been mainly skipping, some of the strength, and the stretching. The whole agility thing with the ping pong balls got too much...

I'm still going to Day 90, and I've an intention to reset at Day 60 and recommit to the process.

2 comments:

  1. It's harder than it looks man! Finish strong with a week of no missed workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to still have you here. Chocolate is tough to say no to but be strong these last few days.

    Those ping pong balls go my number, too. I'm afraid I've dropped quite a few f-bombs on them. F$%#@&s!

    ReplyDelete