Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My 90 days and beyond wrap up

Ren and Jen have done a great job at summarizing the year for them, and a lot of what they say is 'me too'.

I've no background in martial arts, so it was great to start at the bottom and work on up. I saw my body change, lost weight, gained tone - not quite Ren style, but still.

The last 1/3 was a struggle - in part travel, but (ain't it always) mostly about me and the willingness to keep showing up. I did keep it going, but sporadically. I'm not sure if that's better than nothing - I guess it is.

Next week, I'm intending to reset from day 43, to re-do what I didn't do before.

Thank you Patrick for leading this, thank you Jen for bringing both your practice and your emotional journey into this, thank you Ren for bring both your practice and your approach to life into this.

Gasso

Michael

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you along! You can have Ren style tone...takes some serious commitment but you can do it. Hit that reset button and see where it takes you. xo!

    ReplyDelete