Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's Saturday morning

4am Vancouver time, and I'm finally on my way back home.

I was doing pretty well sticking to the diet, but the last 36 hours have been a write-off. It's been near impossible to track down a piece of protein, and when I had a quick meal with an old friend in Portland it was pasta and bread. I'm starting to see just how carbs based our diets are. By "our" I mean "mine"

I'm back on the road again Monday - Friday next week: Montreal, Virginia, DC and then Connecticut. Maybe I should take protein shake powder with me

1 comment:

  1. It is an eye opener, isn't it? I haven't had a carb centered meal in months now, and I feel less sluggish and more awake. I mean beer centered by carb centered as well. There were times when I'd eat just a little bit and most of my dinner would consist of beer. Ugh.

    Not sure about the protein...that's what Patrick's for! :)

    ReplyDelete